CASABLANCA CULTURAL TOUR
Casablanca Cultural Tour
Email us for booking options
Our cultural tour of the city of Casablanca will let you discover what the city has to offer. Your private guide along with your driver will pick you up from your hotel or riad. Your tour will start at 9am with a quick car ride to the nearby monuments. You will then start by visiting the main attractions of the city.
The origins of Casablanca can be traced to the medieval town of Anfa, which is now one of the city’s suburbs. Anfa became the capital of a Berber principality in the aftermath of the Arab invasions of the 7th and 8th centuries. The Berbers embraced Islam but quickly succumbed to heretical doctrines, setting up their own prophet and a Qur’an in Berber language.
You will visit the following landmarks but can customize your tour. Get a good camera ready to get some amazing pictures of the city. You can add or take off sights upon your request.
- Hassan II Mosque
- Medina of Casablanca
- Place Mohamed V
- Corniche of Casablanca
- Cathedral du Sacre Coeur
- Central Market: Rue Allal Ben Abdallah
Why book your Casablanca Cultural Tour with Kosta Tours?
- Fixed prices, you pay the advertised price.
- Easy, quick and safe online booking.
- Our team monitor your flight delays.
- We have experienced and helpful drivers.
- Our vehicles are clean and comfortable.
- We have baby and child seats available upon request.
- Our drivers will offer the best possible service.
Be the first to review “CASABLANCA CULTURAL TOUR”